Cubans have been taught about the dangers oflife in Nike Air Max 90 Premium Warhawk
4. What activities has Casa de Bacardi beeninvolved in related to Cuba after Castro?
3. When and why did Bacardi leave Cuba?
Some worry that foreigners who make largeinvestments in Cuba will acquire excessive government aid and cooperation anddevelop economic monopolies.
1. Why do Cuban Americans believe that Cuba willbe attractive to foreign investors after Castro s regime ends?
Cuban Americans understandably want Cuba toreturn their properties. They hirelawyers, many of them Cuban Americans, Air Max 90 Camo Blue to prepare their cases so they are readywhen Castro s system is replaced by a regime that will actually recognize theirclaims.
7. How might Raul Castro copy the Chinese model ofdevelopment?
12. How might misperceptions by the youth of Cubaabout life in the US complicate Cuba s transition after Castro?
In the words of the bicycle taxi driver, Cubansdepend on remittances sent by their family members in the US to survive .
Cuba After Castro Documentary Question Set
After initially supporting it, Bacardi leftCuba soon after Fidel s revolution when it became clear that the leaders wouldexpropriate private property.
Cuba s population iswell educated and poor with few economic opportunities. Some Cuban Americans are convinced thatforeign investors will value that population as they set up manufacturingplants just 90 miles from the US.
13. What is this Chinese model that they keepreferring to?
10. How might the age structure of Cuba spopulation and the country s current welfare system be a barrier to foreigninvestment after Castro? Use theword taxes in your answer.
Among many activities, Casa Bacardi printspamphlets that they try to distribute in Cuba to educate Cubans about lifeafter Fidel. They also publish andprint studies about transition from dictatorship to democracy.
8. What is Alpha 66? Describe their activities. They train for covert operations in south Florida.
11. What are some possible problems that mightoccur with the return of private businesses and a market economy during thetransition after Castro?
6. How are remittances important to Cubans?
the US for the past 50 years. Should a significant percentage of young Cubans maintain a negative viewof the US, they might reject a Air Max 90 Kid
The Chinese model of development began in thelate 1970s when Deng Xiaoping opened China s economy up without relinquishingcontrol of political activity. He led China s transition to a market economythat has led to thirty years of rapid economic growth followed, along with agradual opening up of society.
Cuba After Castro DocumentaryQuestion Set
9. What makes Cuba a great opportunity from abusiness standpoint?
Castro set up a social welfare system thatCuban citizens take for granted. In addition to education it provides effectivelow cost medical care and a small pension to retirees. Cuba s population includes a largeportion of elderly citizens, which exerts a significant stress on this welfaresystem. Potential investors worrythat a transitional government will want to continue to support this welfaresystem by charging high taxes. These taxes might scare away investors.
are convinced thatforeign investors will value that population as they set up manufacturingplants just 90 miles from the US.
The Chinese model of development began in thelate 1970s when Deng Xiaoping opened China s economy up without relinquishingcontrol of political activity. He led China s transition to a market economythat has led to thirty years of rapid economic growth followed, along with agradual opening up of society. Possibly Raul Castro wants to copy the Chinese model by moving to amarket economy.
2. Why might Raul Castro s role be like thatof Mikhail Gorbachev?
In the late 1980s Gorbachev led the USSR toopen up its economies and societies. Raul Castro might be the Cuban leader thatwill shepherd Cuba into freer economy and society. Fidel began the opening up of the economy during the SpecialPeriod.
transition that is largely influenced by the US.
5. How has Castro s expropriation of propertycreated jobs for lawyers in Miami?
Cuba s population iswell educated and poor with few economic opportunities. Some Cuban Americans Nike Air Max 90 White Orange
Nike Air Max 90 Bright Colours
Nike Air Max 90 Essential Grey
Air Max 90 Womens Sale
Air Max 90 Full Black
Nike Kyrie Inferno
Nike Zoom Mercurial Flyknit White
White Nike Vapormax
Air Max 90 Trainers
Nike Air Max 90 White Black Grey
Air Max 90 Womens Wear
Nike Air Max For Women Blue
Nike Zoom Orange And Blue
Nike Zoom Flyknit Black
Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Se Coastal Blue
Nike Air Max 90 2014 Mens
TM et © 2005 Metropolitan Filmexport et ses entités affiliées. Tous droits réservés. Propriété de Metropolitan Filmexport. L'utilisation de ce site constitue une acceptation de nos termes & conditions d'utilisation et règles de protection de la vie privée. Les éléments graphiques, audio et textuels sur ce site ne peuvent être vendus, négociés ou distribués.Toute copie, manipulation, publication ou autre transfert de ces éléments, à l'exception de ce qui est expressément stipulé dans les Termes et Conditions d'Utilisation, est strictement interdit.